A new stunning hotel development by The First Group, Ciel Tower at Dubai Marina will comprise of luxurious and state of the art hotel rooms and suites in Dubai, UAE. The development will feature a total of 1,042 units, with each of them offering 360 – degree views of the Palm Jumeirah and Arabian Gulf.
It will be a new addition to the Marina District and is expected to become a new global landmark. In fact, upon completion, the development will be the world’s tallest hotel.
The project is designed by London based award-winning firm NORR and it does feature a modern and contemporary design. Each of the rooms will be bestowed with stylish interiors and plush fittings, which will no doubt impress the residents.
This property will also feature a rooftop glass observation deck, where residents and locals can come together and enjoy the mesmerizing views. As such, the hotel development will also get some much-needed publicity and further makes it an investment-friendly as well.
Considering the pristine location and the amenities and facilities that come as a part of the whole package, this surely presents this development a unique identity.
- New hotel development in the heart of Dubai Marina
- Comprising 1,042 hotel rooms and suites
- 360- degree views of Palm Jumeirah and Arabian Gulf
- Designed by award-winning firm NORR
- Access to world-class facilities and amenities
- Contemporary design and stylish interiors
- An investment-friendly development in the making